1 . The color of your uploaded photo and the shades of the painting might be different from the original one due to the device deviation on which you are viewing it. The photos of the painting were made in a good light. It may look lighter, in the reality the painting will not show up like that. In the process of creating a painting we will send you the photos and video for your confirmation. We could make changes according to your wishes.
2. Your photo has to be made in a good light at the right angle and at a distance of 5-8 steps from the wall.
3. Proportions at the visualization might be different from the real one. We recommend you to measure the area on the wall where the painting will hang and select the appropriate size in the drop-down menu “Size”.
4. While choosing the measurements in the drop-down list of valid entries (also called a drop-down menu or drop-down box) “Size”, the size of the painting does not change at the visualization (it is the same for all sizes).Choosing the measurements in the drop-down menu “Size” affects the price of your order and shows the size you want to get.
5. Use a slider to change the painting size at the visualization. This change doesn’t affect the price and doesn’t show the real size you want.
6. If there is no appropriate size in the drop-down menu “Size”, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in online chat. We will gladly make any Custom Order for you.
7. Unstretched painting is a painting that does not contain any stretcher bars on it back to support it. Stretched painting on other hand means that the painting comes with wood stretched bars that have been attached against the back of the painting (ready to hang).
8. To select the frame, choose the option “Stretched+frame” in the drop-down menu “Stretching and Frame Option” and the color of the frame in the drop-down menu “Frame color”. We provide frames only for “Stretched+frame” paintings.