1. what is the delivery time?
We send paintings (both Stretched and Not-stretched) by Express Delivery DHL and it takes 3–5 days only. Let us know if you want to receive your order as quickly as possible.
Please note that shipping time is counted from the moment the artist finishes drawing your painting
2. do you accept returns?
Yes, We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations!
Cancellations: request a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase
Returns: contact us within 14 days after delivery, ship items back within 30 days after delivery. Receive refund after receiving the package with return order back. Please note that customers are responsible for return shipping costs
4. which sizes of paintings do you provide?
There are 4–6 sizes available for each art shape, but if you still can not find a perfect size in the listing, please send us a custom order request
5. what is the difference between "stretched" and "not-stretched" paintings?
Stretched — painting on canvas stretched on the wooden frame, ready for hanging
Not-stretched — painting on not stretched canvas, rolled in a tube. In this case, You'll have to stretch this canvas in the nearest art store
6. How to tighten a loose and saggy canvas painting?
If over years you notice that your canvas is starting to loosen up and sag, you can try the following:
• Spray an even, fine mist of clean or distilled water on the back of the canvas. The canvas should tighten up when it dries.
•Never use any chemical cleaners to clean your canvas painting.