1. What is the delivery time?
We send paintings (both Stretched and Not-stretched) by Express Delivery DHL and it takes 3-5 days only. Please let us know if you want to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please note that shipping time is counted from the moment the artist finishes drawing your painting.
Buyers cannot change their delivery address after the order was shipped out.
All paintings are packed carefully in a strong cardboard box, shipped with DHL.
A tracking number will be sent to you.
2. Do you accept returns?
We gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
- We accept cancellations only within 24 hours after an order was made ( at latest due to we might be in different time zone).
In case of cancellation after 24 hours after an order was made, buyers are responsible for all costs of used materials:
*In case of cancellation after 2-3 days the order was placed, we are holding charge of 15%.
*In case of cancellation after 4 days and later the order was placed, we are holding charge of 30%.
- We accept exchange and return of orders, it has to be in the original condition, without operating traces, in order to make an exchange, contact us within 14 days.
- Shipping is paid by the buyer.
3. Custom and personalized orders
We gladly accept custom orders - please send us a request and we will do our best to make your dream come true.
4. Sizing details
There are 4-6 sizes available for each art shape, but if you still can not find a perfect size in the listing, please send us a custom size request.
What is the difference between "Stretched" and "Not-stretched"?
- "Stretched" - painting on canvas stretched on the wooden frame, ready for hanging.
- "Not-stretched" - painting on not stretched canvas, rolled in a tube. In this case you'll have to stretch this canvas in the nearest art store.
5. Care instructions
- Please make sure that you clean your hands before handling any canvas.
- Never hang your canvas painting outside, in areas of high humidity, or near any heat source.
- Do not place anything on top of the canvas or lay your canvas with the front facing down.
- Spray an even, fine mist of clean or distilled water on the back of the canvas. The canvas should tighten up when it dries.
- Never use any chemical cleaners to clean your canvas painting.
7. Customs duties
Possible customs duties are not included in the price of the product. Possible fees are fully paid by the buyer.
8. If you receive a damaged painting
If you receive a damaged painting you must save the damaged box so I can immediately file a claim with the shipping company. They will need to see the box & painting to launch their investigation. All of my paintings are fully insured.